Monday, July 23, 2007

Bedrest...by myself

This has been my (Tera) first day of bedrest by myself. It hasn't been that bad but I am sure I will have rough days. I have been able to talk on the phone, catch up on a few emails, and listen to the new Sojourn CD.
The weekend was pretty good also. We had friends take our dogs running (lindsy); friends take our dog to the free dog wash (Cori and Michael); co-workers bring us DELICIOUS food (Cecilia); a friend brought dinner on Friday (Hollie); my sister and her family visited on Friday; Mom and Dad were here friday, saturday, and sunday and helped clean. People have been really really good to us. I am blessed.
Not to mention that Brian is amazing! He has really outdone himself with keeping the house clean and having patience with me! I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful husband!

6 comments:

Marc and Gretchen said...

hey honey. I wish I was close enough to visit you too! Know that I would if I could. Well, you can spend some of your time this week praying for me! It's my last mission's trip and last week at Sunshine! Sunday is especially going to be difficult for me. I'm hoping I have enough energy and can get enough rest during the week, so if you would pray for that I would be grateful! Love you!

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you can't get up...

Anonymous said...

GET WELL SOON!

Aunt Mary said...

Sorry to hear you had to go through some scary times. Glad Ruby decided to settle down some. Glad you have lots of friends and family around to help you with this. For now, just rest, relax, read and get ready. You'll be up and running in no time.

Aunt Mary

Marc and Gretchen said...

I thought perhaps with you being on bedrest you'd be updating this a little more often!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hope your doin alright. I bet your getting plenty of visitors.