Monday, August 27, 2007

Moving along

We went to our weekly OB appointment this morning to find that Tera was 4 cm dilated. That means that she has made it 2 cm in one week. So, our doctor (whom we think is awesome) sent us to the hospital to be monitored for contractions and to have an ultra sound. Nothing much in the way of contractions. Ruby is now measuring about 4 pounds and 10 oz which is pretty good. Tera is still on bedrest at home since she is only 34 weeks. Looks like Ruby will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Aunt Mary said...

I know you are getting excited to meet Ruby in person--and to get off bedrest! Hopefully she will wait just long enough to be completely healthy and ready to come home with you.

Brian's cousin Scott's wife, Sherrie had her baby (Hunter Alan) last Wednesday--right on her due date.

I need your e-mail address and I can forward pics for you.

Aunt Mary
MLaffin@aol.com

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!