Tuesday, September 4, 2007

35 weeks and counting

We have made it 35 weeks and Ruby is still holding on strong. The doctor officially took me off bedrest today!!! WOO HOO!!

We celebrated by going out to lunch! I can't wait to go to Target!

Could be any day now folks

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh a target girl like me. Mike and I took Dorothy there the other day. I said to her "You and I will have lots of fun here." Congrats on 35 weeks. I can't wait to meet Ruby.

Anonymous said...

Now Tera.....just because no bedrest doesn't mean you should be cleaning house, doing laundry or cooking....those are still Brian's jobs....

Lorie Crandall said...

I love that you're so excited about Target!! Make sure you get some good stuff!

Love ya lots!

Aunt Mary said...

Tera--I agree with "grandpa"--don't start taking over those jobs Brian has started getting used to!

Aunt Mary said...

Not sure if you heard or not--but Ruby got a new cousin two weeks ago today--Hunter Alan.

Anonymous said...

yeah tera...just like papaw said don't over work your self just because your off bedrest...