Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kindred Spirits




God has blessed me (Tera) throughout my life with many friends who have encouraged me and impacted my life in a big way. This past week I got to spend some good quality time with one of those great friends-Lorie Crandall. Lorie and I met in 2001 in Philadelphia doing Mission Year (www.missionyear.org). Lorie and I had a wonderful time last week of hanging out, catching up, and Lorie getting to spend time Ruby. We loved having her here and were very grateful for the help that she gave to me as I had to change some of Ruby's eating habits last week. Here are some pictures...we didn't do anything too exciting but it was a great time. This is us at Lynn's Paradise Cafe right by our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some great friends...my won't even go to movies with me...LOL

Lorie Crandall said...

You're sweet! I had a blast with you!! Can't wait to have you here in MINNEAPOLIS!!