Wow, I love that bib....and the smile!!!!!
what a doll! I'm sorry about your pup! :( I forget which one it was that didn't come back...is the other one lonely?
Oh my gosh! How adorable!
I had a dream last night that i had to test drive a car & had to drive at least 14 hours & i thought - 'perfect, i can go visit tera!'. So, I woke up thinking about you. :) I miss you!
Wow, what a cutie--she looks so happy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, I love that bib....and the smile!!!!!
what a doll! I'm sorry about your pup! :( I forget which one it was that didn't come back...is the other one lonely?
Oh my gosh! How adorable!
I had a dream last night that i had to test drive a car & had to drive at least 14 hours & i thought - 'perfect, i can go visit tera!'. So, I woke up thinking about you. :) I miss you!
Wow, what a cutie--she looks so happy!
Post a Comment