One day this week I babysat my friends little girl Lily (18 months). I was real excited to see how I would do with two little ones. Surprisingly it wasn't bad. Here is a picture of the two girls in Ruby's crib. Lily was really good with Ruby and lightly patted her tummy throughout the day. It was funny how nurturing Lily was to Ruby even at such a young age.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Ruby and Lily
One day this week I babysat my friends little girl Lily (18 months). I was real excited to see how I would do with two little ones. Surprisingly it wasn't bad. Here is a picture of the two girls in Ruby's crib. Lily was really good with Ruby and lightly patted her tummy throughout the day. It was funny how nurturing Lily was to Ruby even at such a young age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment