Last Sunday was Ruby's baby dedication at church. I don't have any pictures to post yet but I thought I would post what we wrote. Our church puts together a booklet of all the babies who are getting dedicated. The parents write a little something and send in a picture of the baby for the booklet. Here is the picture we sent in and the snipit that we wrote:
Ruby is named after her great great grandmother Ruby and
her great grandmother Eleanor. Both were strong women of faith who
had great influence on the spiritual lives of our families.
From Ruby's premature birth until now, God has been showing us His
faithfulness and provision. He has answered our prayers with a
healthy, strong, and beautiful daughter. We continue to pray that God
would set her feet upon His path.
A verse that has meant a lot to our family since Ruby was born is
Philippians 1:6 (New Living Translation)
"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will
continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ
Jesus returns."




2 comments:
I don't know why but I got a little teary reading this. It's just so precious & I am excited to see how God uses Ruby in her future. And Isaac :) love you.
i love it! I wish i could've been there!!
Post a Comment