Thursday, May 22, 2008

Goals for this summer

I got this idea from my friend Kathleen's blog (thanks Kathleen). Here are some things I want to do this summer:

Go for walks at least 5 times a week

Read a book all the way through

Send more snail mail

Volunteer somewhere with my church

Cook More

Go to Michigan in June to see friends!

Send birthday cards on time (Tina, Heather, Alex, John III, Logan, Megan, Smith, Julie, and Dad)

Spend more time with other new mom's

Visit Sara and Oskar Fox in June!

Keep my herbs alive

Take more pictures

Learn a little bit of sign language to start using with Ruby

Mayyybbbeee...just maybe switch to cloth diapers....maybe


Okay, that is it for now. I will update later in the summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be one of those other new mom's you spend time with!

Anonymous said...

I love making lists:)Don't they make you feel more motivated?!