Due to a lack of recent pictures and not much going on I am going to finish a topic that I started last week.
Brian and I have developed a great love for podcasts recently. Here is how wikipedia explains podcasts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasts
So, lately we have found a few new ones and thought we would share.
I like to listen to about 4 or 5 different ones but my faves are:
The American Life (thisamericanlife.org)
Dr. James Dobson on Parenting (family.org)
and my latest and current favorite is
Pediacast (pediacast.org) This is a podcast about everything under the sun related to children and pediatrics. I love it and so does Brian. The doctor that does the podcast is interesting and easy to listen to. I highly recommend this especially to new parents.
I was going to make Brian post his faves but I will do it for him. He likes to listen to
This American Life
The Byzantine Empire
ABC News
History of Christianity from the Reformed Seminary
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment