Monday Slow Cooker Italian Veggie and Pasta Soup
and cornbread
Tuesday Fish with baked potato's (that i will cook in the crockpot) and broccoli
Wednesday Frozen Homemade Burritos (we made these on Sunday and froze them). Wednesday is very busy so we have to eat something premade.
Thursday Slow cooker ravioli and salad
Friday Quick Italian Vegetable Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Saturday we will go to a friends birthday party and eat
Sunday frozen meal of turkey meatloaf with baked potato's and green beans
Tuesday Fish with baked potato's (that i will cook in the crockpot) and broccoli
Wednesday Frozen Homemade Burritos (we made these on Sunday and froze them). Wednesday is very busy so we have to eat something premade.
Thursday Slow cooker ravioli and salad
Friday Quick Italian Vegetable Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Saturday we will go to a friends birthday party and eat
Sunday frozen meal of turkey meatloaf with baked potato's and green beans
Some of these links will require you to scroll down to find the recipe.




5 comments:
yay! I'm so glad you posted your meal plan I love getting new ideas!!
Sweet! I'm starting to do this more and more, so it's great to get new ideas. Now that I've got a full house I actually get to cook more!
Kathleen and Gretchen and anyone else who reads this,
Do not make the first recipe. It was HORRIBLE! It did not turn out well at all. Hopefully the rest will! :)
I hope the rest of the meals turn out well. The quick italian veggie soup looks good. Please give a review!
I hope the rest of the meals turn out well. The quick italian veggie soup looks good. Please give a review!
Post a Comment