We are back home from our wonderful vacation to California. We got home on Sunday and have been trying to get back into the swing of the things for the past few days. Ruby has done well transitioning back to Eastern time from Pacific. We had such a great time and have tons of pictures to go through. We still don't have a working computer at home (this is Brian's work computer that I am using now) so that limits the amount of blogging I can do.
Ruby has started walking a lot since we got home and learned lots of new skills while we were in California. She gives kisses (from a distance), says "please" in sign language a lot now, says "quack quack" all the time, and has two big front teeth sticking out.
We haven't put our pictures on a computer yet but here are a few that Sharon (my brother in law's girlfriend) took of us at the San Diego Zoo and Ruby on the beach.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you're home! I was going through withdrawal! You make me want to go back to So.Cal. so bad. It's so cold now...that beach looked nice!
Post a Comment