Thanks to my friend Kathleen I made this awesome bean soup. I recommend it but not to vegetarians.
*I used some really great turkey bacon that I found at Trader Joe's over the weekend
*I didn't use as much cilantro as they called for either
As of this week Ruby has added a few new words and sounds to her vocabulary "ights" (lights); "a-a-a-a" (baaa...sheep sound); "ahhhhh" (roar...lion sound); "sheet" (seat); papaw; mamaw; and shoe
This weekend a couple of friends and I worked on some homemade Christmas gifts. Thanks to some tips from women at my church we made a chocolate body scrub.
*I used some really great turkey bacon that I found at Trader Joe's over the weekend
*I didn't use as much cilantro as they called for either
As of this week Ruby has added a few new words and sounds to her vocabulary "ights" (lights); "a-a-a-a" (baaa...sheep sound); "ahhhhh" (roar...lion sound); "sheet" (seat); papaw; mamaw; and shoe
This weekend a couple of friends and I worked on some homemade Christmas gifts. Thanks to some tips from women at my church we made a chocolate body scrub.






1 comment:
Oh I glad you liked it!! And congrats on the new laptop :)
Post a Comment