Friday, July 3, 2009

Goals for Summer 2009

I have decided that I need to post some goals again this summer. It really helps me accomplish things that I would normally just put off. So, here we go:

Start getting up at least 1 hour before Ruby for quiet time and showering (approximately 6:45 a.m.)

Get a better schedule going for Ruby (using the book "Toddler Wise" and talking with other mom's about it)

Get a daily/weekly/monthly house cleaning schedule going (using Martha Stewarts Homekeeping Handbook. Thanks to my friend Courtney for the recommendation)

Get back to weekly meal planning

Go through all of our clothes and get rid of things we don't wear

Read the Bradley Method material that my friend Lindsy gave me like 3 months ago. This is a natural childbirth thing for those of you who don't know what I am talking about.

Read a book all the way through

Go to Michigan to visit friends

Start ironing (this one is going to be the hardest)

Maybe get back into cloth diapering (i gave it up with the first trimester sickness...now i think ruby has grown out of most of the diapers but I will at least try)

3 comments:

Marc and Gretchen said...

You've inspired me. Dangit. Now I need to write some goals of my own down.

Jeremy & Kristin Perrine said...

so many goals!! :)

Lorie Crandall said...

please share your daily/weekly/monthly cleaning schedule with me! I need help!!! ;)