Monday, July 27, 2009

My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my recent faves:

Blogs-
Passionate Homemaking

some friends started this blog that I enjoy reading: Monkey Said Bear

Books-
Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook

Television-
Kings
Although it is getting canceled

Electronics-
My IPOD that Brian just found after a 3 or 4 month hiatus

Ruby-
Of course she is my favorite! We have had a lot of fun recently playing outside with her new garden set, bubbles, sidewalk chalk and in her cousins sandbox.


Brian-
Oh, I could go on and on about this one. He is an amazing husband and father but more than that he is a Godly man who is doing a great job at leading our family towards Christ.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've wondered about that Martha Book. I may have to pick it up!

Unknown said...

Great list!

Lorie Crandall said...

yay!

joanna lonneman said...

You inspired me to get that Martha Stewart book from the library, but I've been to intimidated to actually open it. It is HUGE!!!! I'm such a chicken, but having a cleaning schedule sounds divine!