“Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.” Is. 40:31
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
“But you, be strong and do not lose courage, for there is reward for your work.” 2 Chron. 15:7
“I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from whence shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.” Ps. 121:1-2
“From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you.” Ps. 71:6
“In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid.” Ps. 56:11a
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
“But you, be strong and do not lose courage, for there is reward for your work.” 2 Chron. 15:7
“I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from whence shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.” Ps. 121:1-2
“From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you.” Ps. 71:6
“In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid.” Ps. 56:11a




No comments:
Post a Comment