We think Telia has her days and nights a little bit confused which has been pretty exhausting for us lately. I know it will get better but when we are trying to get her to sleep at 2:00 a.m. it can seem pretty hopeless. I was reminded of Psalm 131 this morning...my friend Sarah sent it to me when Ruby was 2 days old.
Psalm 131
A Pilgrim Song
1God, I'm not trying to rule the roost, I don't want to be king of the mountain.
I haven't meddled where I have no business
or fantasized grandiose plans.
2 I've kept my feet on the ground,
I've cultivated a quiet heart.
Like a baby content in its mother's arms,
my soul is a baby content.
3 Wait, Israel, for God. Wait with hope.
Hope now; hope always!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sorry to hear that about Telia-but we are right there too with Caleb some nights...This too shall pass!! :) What a great passage from Sarah--a great reminder and a big encouragement. Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment