I am very much in the thick of life with 2 kids, managing my home, loving my husband well, giving a lot to our community group and other friends outside of community group therefore, I haven't been posting much. Here is a quick update on our precious girls.
Telia is now 2 months old and is amazing us at how healthy and big she is. Seriously, we are not used to having a baby with chubby rolls on her legs, neck, and arms. I am faced with a new challenge of keeping those rolls clean and dry. :) I had to pull out the 3 to 6 months clothes for her last night! Telia is such a happy baby who smiles all the time and really only cries when she is tired, hungry, wet/dirty, or has gas. She is more awake during the day and has started sleeping longer stretches at night. She went for her 2 month check up this week and was in the 80th percentile for weight (12 pounds 5 oz) and the 75th percentile for height (23 inches).
Ruby is changing so much from week to week. She talks a lot and has started making up her own songs about her friends (usually Nora or Lilly) or what she is doing. She loves to pretend with her stuffed animals (especially her new hippo from Uncle John and Sharon) and likes to make us coffee and bubbles (soda) in her toy dishes and food. She is pretty good with Telia and this week asked to hold her a few times. She cooks and cleans with me everyday and although this can be quite messy I really do treasure those times. She wrestles, reads, sings, and prays with Daddy every night. Tonight she kept calling him "Dad" and we thought she sounded so grown up. She has recently developed a love for the green smoothies (smoovies as she calls them) that we make several days a week.
Here are some pics of this week and the one above is from Christmas.
Telia all bundled up and ready to go out into the world
Ruby modeling her princess dress
Telia at 2 months
Ruby was not actually praying here but somehow
I got a pic that looks like she was and thought it was cute
I got a pic that looks like she was and thought it was cute





1 comment:
Mamaw and Papaw can't wait to get home and see those pretty girls.
Post a Comment