Monday, February 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Monday- We are having dinner with our community group...potato bar

Tuesday- Pizza

Wednesday- Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf, baked potato and veggies

Thursday- White Chili in the Crock Pot

Friday- chicken, rice, and veggies

Here are a few recipes that I have tried recently that I recommend:

Tuscan Lentils and Chicken Sausage
I really liked this recipe and so did my dad but Brian just thought it was okay. Basically, after making many different lentil recipe we have concluded that Brian doesn't really like lentils. Therefore, I will probably only make lentils for Ruby and I to have for lunch from now on. Also, I cooked the lentils a lot longer than the recipe called for...they just wouldn't get soft.

Crockpot Black Eyed Pea Soup
This soup was amazing! I loved it and so did most of my family when I took it for a get together on New Years Day. I highly recommend this and will make it again. I didn't use the sausage that they recommended because the store I went to didn't have it. I used some sort of Italian sausage that was great but probably had more fat.

No comments: