Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's Been Cookin

I haven't been doing a weekly meal plan because I haven't taken the time to plan it out but we have tried some new recipes. My friend Beth always gets me movin on here when I haven't posted any recipes in a while. Thanks for the nudge Beth.

One night last week we had the most amazing Feta Cheese Turkey Burgers with a quinoa salad that I just made up (with some craisins and sunflower seeds) and some Parmesan zucchini (that we nuked...sometimes you just gotta nuke things)

We also had a new recipe from the Vegetarian Cookbook that I have mentioned here before. It was called something like Summer Vegetable Penne with Ricotta and it was yummy. Send me a message if you want the recipe.

Uh oh, baby cryin right now so I need to wrap this up.

Tonight I am making Salmon with salad and using this recipe sort of. Our friend Amy made it for my parents last year and they raved about it so I thought I would go for it.

I made a Strawberry Rhubarb pie also last week for Brian's Birthday (yes, it was his birthday and no I didn't blog about it).

Our CSA started this week so last night I made a stir fry dish with Bok Choy. I just made up the recipe with nothing too exciting but it was Yummy and healthy.

Hope that one satisfies you foodies for awhile!

1 comment:

erin said...

i want the recipe for the turkey burgers!!

why are you such a genius? do your children realize they are basically eating in a gourmet restaurant almost every night?