Over the Holidays we actually had some fun cooking and baking. Most of what we made turned out good so I thought I would share with ya. I don't have any pictures so you will have to settle with some links.
I made 2 different cookies over for Christmas: Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
and Andes Mint Cookies. I didn't save the mint cookie recipe but the link I posted looks like it.
For our Faith family get together I made a low sugar dessert for my Dad which turned out to be a hit with everyone. I made Strawberry Pretzel Salad but substituted sugar free jello instead of the regular stuff and used splenda instead of sugar.
I have decided that Christmas brunch will always consist of quiche (I never make quiche because of Brian's egg allergy but I love it) and other yummies that Brian can enjoy. This year I had some extra squash and zucchini hanging around so I made this Summer Quiche. I made it crust less, used mostly egg whites and didn't have onions or tomatoes on hand but it was still delicious!
This week I made a Breakfast Quinoa Recipe that I found on the Martha Stewart website. This was a nice break from oatmeal and most of the family loved it (minus Ruby). Telia had tons and Brian finished his bowl so that was a good sign.
For the New Year Brian made a wonderful Corned Beef, Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, and Potato meal. No recipe to follow but had to mention how great it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment