
This week we read the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Laura Numeroff and Illustrated by Felicia Bond.
I have no idea how to make a link with this picture of the cover of the book but I got it from www.amazon.com
This week we read the book and since we read it often I paused and let Ruby finish parts of the story. We also made up a story about Ruby. I started with "If you give Ruby a...." She decided to go with the cookie theme but we had a little more fun with it and didn't follow the original story. I got those ideas from our Harper Collins "Treasury Picture Book"
I have no idea how to make a link with this picture of the cover of the book but I got it from www.amazon.com
This week we read the book and since we read it often I paused and let Ruby finish parts of the story. We also made up a story about Ruby. I started with "If you give Ruby a...." She decided to go with the cookie theme but we had a little more fun with it and didn't follow the original story. I got those ideas from our Harper Collins "Treasury Picture Book"
We also made some oatmeal cookies from this cookbook that I have.
I put too much flour in the cookies therefore Ruby kept referring to them as muffins :)
Ruby and Brian enjoying their cookies...yes, he is a tough guy
This is what Telia does while we are baking...she runs around the kitchen snacking on crackers
Mmmm




No comments:
Post a Comment