Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meal Plan

I am not really doing a meal plan but listing recipes that I intend to use this week.

I found the Pioneer Woman's Chili Recipe on this blog.
Brian used it for the 2nd time on Sunday and it was delicious.  I think this is pretty much our go to chili recipe now.  We didn't put the jalapeno in it and decided that neither of us like kidney beans so substituted black beans instead.  I highly recommend this recipe if you are in need of a good chili recipe.

Also, I am going to try out this Sausage, Potato and Kale Soup from none other than the Pioneer Woman.
I just noticed (when I was trying to remember what website that soup was from) that there is a lighter version of this soup on skinnytaste.com if you are interested.

Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzerella and Rice

No comments: