Thanks to Pinterest I have found tons of new recipes to try and I am loving it. Here are a few:
Bacon Guac Grilled Cheese Sandwich I used this recipe more as inspiration and didn't follow it exactly. I just made a bacon, avocado, grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast on Saturday and it was delish! We will be having that one again for sure.
Avocado Chicken Salad Again, I didn't follow this exactly but I think it would've tasted better if I had. I regret not having cilantro and not using grilled shredded chicken (I used canned chicken). I will try it again though.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie This was so good! Make it today and you will not regret it.
Creamy White Bean and Apple Chili This was actually really good and the whole family liked it. I was surprised because there was no meat in it but the flavors were great. Next time I will use less onions.
Spaghetti Squash Gratin with Chorizo and Kale Another great recipe that I would make again with WAY less onions. Even Brian, who likes onions, thought they were overpowering. The recipe is vegetarian too but I added real chorizo not soy chorizo and it was great.
Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas This recipe wasn't a big hit in the house. The consistency was kind of mushy and it came out too spicy for the girls. We probably won't make it again but it was fun to try.
Crockpot Pizza Soup Don't judge this before you check it out. I made it for our family and my parents and everyone really liked it. I left out the bell pepper and onions. We all really liked it and it didn't even give this pregnant Mama indigestion.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment