Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome to the World!

On February 18, 2012 we welcome Caius John into the world.  He was born at 12:24 AM weighing 6 pounds 11.6 oz and 20 inches long.

Life has been anything but boring since his entrance (we'll save all those details of our crazy life for another post).

Our hearts are full and we are so grateful to God for this precious life.







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He so precious!! :) And I love the picture of the girls "inspecting" him-how fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet him! Ruby and Telia are such good big sisters =) Love you guys, Aunt Kate

Marc and Gretchen said...

I just came back here to see some pictures of you guys again. Miss you so much! Hope you are doing well in your new house (which, when you have time, you need to post pictures of!) LOVE YOU!!!