Monday, July 23, 2012

Blog Roll

I thought I would share some blogs (of friends) that I have been keeping up with lately.  Warning: They are not always happy reads.  Actually, a lot of the posts are downright heartbreaking but also a reminder to pray for these friends who at times are in the midst of deep suffering.  Thanks for checking them out.

Lindsy and William are in the process of adopting a little boy from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.  Read about their process and lots of good information on adopting at their blog which is Word From The Wallaces.  There are also ways to donate to their adoption fund on their site.

My friends from college, Molly and Kendrick, have a blog for their little girl.  They found out last month that their 4 year old daughter, Izzy, has stage 4 cancer.  Read more about her at Izzystory .




No comments: