Saturday, November 3, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

I am so far behind on blogging. I really do enjoy writing posts but I have been having issues with getting the pictures off my phone. Hopefully, I have that figured out now. 

So, back in August Ruby started her final year of Preschool.  She is doing great, loves her teacher, and is learning a lot.  She goes to school with her new friends down the street who also go to Sojourn with us so that is a bonus too.

We decided to put Telia in a class at the same school one morning a week.  She goes on Wednesday mornings to her "2 year old class" and has had zero problems.  Actually, her teacher has said that she would love a classroom full of Telia's. 

1 comment:

Aunt Kate Straley said...

i've missed your blogging!! looking forward to coming down to see the kids! tell them aunt kate loves them and misses them :)