Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meal Plan

Hamburger (no buns) with Collard Greens and Bacon and Roasted Butternut Squash (just roasted in Coconut Oil, Cinnamon, and Bourbon Vanilla Extract from Trader Joes)

Chorizo and Italian Sausages with Sour Kraut and Mashed Sweet potato's (sharing this meal with our community group)

Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup

Garlic Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts

Steak with Carrot Fries and Sauteed Spinach

My friend and I made this Copycat Shamrock Shake last night and added a little bourbon.  AMAZING!

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Okay, so I made the shamrock shake tonight...except we didnt have any mint extract!!! Got it all in the blender & went looking for it to no avail. Note - mint flakes, soy mint ice cream and mint chocolate chips do NOT work as a substitute. I threw the whole thing away. :( I'm hesitant to try it again after that ordeal!