Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Recipes

It has been a long time so instead of listing my meal plan this week I thought I would just try to list a few new recipes that I have tried in the past several months.  You can assume all of them were good...not going to list the failed ones. 

Shepard/Cottage Pie I ommitted the egg and cream cheese.  I used ghee instead of butter and put cheese on only 1/2 of it.  Huge hit with the whole family.

Not So Boring Chicken Stir Fry I followed this recipe pretty loosely

Smoked Roasted Rack of Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary Rub  Brian actually did this one himself and if you like Lamb then you will love this rub.

Egg Free, Tomato Free (Hidden Liver) Paleo Meatloaf

Cranberry Spiked Sausage Balls  I left out the eggs

Masala Cauli-Fried Rice  This is so so good.  I added meat both time that I made this.  Such a delicious meal.

Shawarma Salad This is another absolutely delicious meal with so much flavor.


No comments: