Friday, July 20, 2007

Ruby is getting a little too excited!

Ruby is getting a little too excited to come out and meet her parents and the rest of the world. I (Tera) went in for my routine 28 week check up on Wednesday and found out I was one cm dilated. This was not a good thing. They admitted me to Norton Suburban Hospital right away to get checked out and start monitoring me and the baby. Although this was a very scary experience for Brian and I we could feel God's presence the whole time we were there. From the peaceful nurses and doctors to all the support we received from friends, family, and our church community. There were no problems the whole time we were there...Ruby's heart beat was fabulous and I didn't have a single contraction. They sent me home yesterday around noon and I am now officially on bed rest for two weeks. Ruby is doing wonderful and we will hopefully get her to stay in there for a while longer.
Shew! What a scare but what a wonderful testimony to how God provides for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i know all about it...im sorry if you can't find my blog...i won't come up...me and the family is gonna come over tonight to bring you stuff to read...see you then...

Anonymous said...

i'm sry...it

Anonymous said...

duh..i changed its name..the new name it www.corydonfan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i sent u an email