


I had high hopes of sending out Christmas cards this year but it didn't happen so this will have to do. This past weekend we were able to attend Brian's company Christmas party while Grandma and Grandpa Faith babysat Ruby. We had a fun time and decided to take some pictures since we were all dressed up.
Ruby is doing well. She went to the doctor on Friday for a weight check and is up to 10 pounds. She has now doubled her birth weight and in one month went to being below the 5th percentile in weight to now being at the 10th percentile. Her doctor was very happy with this progress.




3 comments:
does this mean your computer is working again?
Your Christmas pictures look great--and so does what I can see of your tree.
Ruby looks very happy!
Have a great Christmas
Yes, Brian fixed our computer. The tree is actually my parents...I can't take credit for that. My is much closer to looking like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree.
10th percentile!!! Go Ruby!!!
Post a Comment