Of course I couldn't write a blog without posting a picture of Ruby. Here she is watching the construction men on the roof of the house across the street.
Now is as good of a time as ever to re-visit some goals that I made in May. Here we go:
Go for walks at least 5 times a week Most weeks I am accomplishing this
Read a book all the way through The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears (highly recommend)
Send more snail mail Done
Volunteer somewhere with my church In the process of signing up to work with kids
Cook More This one needs some work but it is so stinkin hot
Go to Michigan in June to see friends! Done
Send birthday cards on time (Tina, Heather, Alex, John III, Logan, Megan, Smith, Julie, and Dad) John and Logan's were on time
Spend more time with other new mom's slowly I am doing this. I have attended a friday mom's lunch group with some girls from church 2x now
Visit Sara and Oskar Fox in June! Done and was awesome
Keep my herbs alive the oregano and cilantro didn't make it. we still have basil, dill, sage, and mint
Take more pictures yep
Learn a little bit of sign language to start using with Ruby we are working on the signs for "more" "please" "dog" "drink" and "down"
Mayyybbbeee...just maybe switch to cloth diapers....maybe believe it or not we have officially made the switch! I will post more on this later.
Go for walks at least 5 times a week Most weeks I am accomplishing this
Read a book all the way through The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears (highly recommend)
Send more snail mail Done
Volunteer somewhere with my church In the process of signing up to work with kids
Cook More This one needs some work but it is so stinkin hot
Go to Michigan in June to see friends! Done
Send birthday cards on time (Tina, Heather, Alex, John III, Logan, Megan, Smith, Julie, and Dad) John and Logan's were on time
Spend more time with other new mom's slowly I am doing this. I have attended a friday mom's lunch group with some girls from church 2x now
Visit Sara and Oskar Fox in June! Done and was awesome
Keep my herbs alive the oregano and cilantro didn't make it. we still have basil, dill, sage, and mint
Take more pictures yep
Learn a little bit of sign language to start using with Ruby we are working on the signs for "more" "please" "dog" "drink" and "down"
Mayyybbbeee...just maybe switch to cloth diapers....maybe believe it or not we have officially made the switch! I will post more on this later.




3 comments:
Wow! You did a Great job on those summer goals - very impressive. I hope things continue to go well for y'all. I can't wait for the cloth diaper update. Which kind did you go for?
those are great goals! thanks for posting them. I have 2 sets of friends here using cloth diapers and they all LOVE them!
this is inspiring me to revisit mine...your doing good!!
Post a Comment