Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Who is out there?

If you notice I have a little icon on my page that says "site meter." This little thing tells me who is looking at my blog. It tells me the city they are in and sometimes how they got there. Most of the time I know who it is that is looking but sometimes I am not sure. So, leave me a message and say hello! I could call some of you out by name but I won't...I do appreciate my faithful message leavers (Lorie, Kathleen, Sarah, Aunt Mary, Grandparents). I would love to know who else is out there.

6 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

Hi,

I came here from 'Finding Contentment' - Nice to meet you,

Affectioknit-ly,

Teresa

That Spoonful said...

HI, Tera! I think I found out about your blog through facebook? I love hearing how you guys are doing and what you are up to these days. I have a blog, but do not write all that often if you ever wanna check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tera! I love seeing what the Laffins are up to on your website. You do a great job!

Lorie Crandall said...

thanks for the shout out! i love sitemeter!

the curl said...

hey tera,

I'm Lindsay's mom and just love looking at the pics of Ruby and all the kids on her links. So many sweet cute babies in one church! So, that's who I am.

Carol

Aunt Mary said...

Hi Tera, I check your site almost daily to see what's going on. And I bet some of the people who check that you don't know are my on-line friends. Every once in a while I'll tell them to go and check and see how Ruby is growing. Gotta brag about my great-niece, you know!

Aunt Mary