Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

 

 



This Thursday I am thankful for Fridays. Brian has had Friday's off since about June. Due to the high gas prices, his company has given the option of working four 10 hour days with Friday's off. Brian and I love that he is spending more time at home with the family, getting projects around the house done, having an extra "Saturday" and saving some money on gas.

The second picture is of Ruby with her new pj's from Aunt Kim and her new little car toy from Grandma and Grandpa Faith. I added this photo because she is starting to look like more of a little toddler these days rather than a little baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marc and Gretchen said...

She really is! I'm sure Isaac still out weighs her though :) Last time I got on the scale he was 22 1/2 lbs!

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea that Brian's work had. I would love it if Patrick had a 4 day work week and 3 day weekend! I am thankful for Patrick having a good job. The economy is kind of freaking me out right now, but it is helping me be aware of how blessed we really are. Ruby really is a toddler now, crazy!