Hi Tera--it's Alyssa from AU. It's been a long time. Pictures of you and your family brought tears to my eyes--your little girl is beautiful. My little girl, Norah is 16 months old now. They grow up so fast! My at least for the next few weeks is alyssa@vmcinc.org. I's starting a new job with the schools (summers off, yeah!) I'd love to talk with you. Take care!
2 comments:
Tera, I knew you'd remember :) Kisses to Ruby for her Birthday!! Kate
Hi Tera--it's Alyssa from AU. It's been a long time. Pictures of you and your family brought tears to my eyes--your little girl is beautiful. My little girl, Norah is 16 months old now. They grow up so fast! My at least for the next few weeks is alyssa@vmcinc.org. I's starting a new job with the schools (summers off, yeah!) I'd love to talk with you. Take care!
Post a Comment