- So, here are a few of my own reviews about the recipes I have made over the past 2 weeks. We didn't particularly like the penne wise pumpkin dish...not bad just not really our style
We both like the ground chicken sloppy joes and the balsamic chicken with pasta was a big hit as well.
-Brian and I are pushing forward with our old testament reading. Today we read about Jacob and Esau in Genesis 24-26
-I was just starting to think I had it tough with a 16 month old, 7 month old (babysitting), and an annoying dog when I read my friend Jenni's blog. Shew, a 3 year old, 2 year old twins, and a newborn.
-For those of you reading in warmer climates (California and Florida)...it is like 8 degrees here right now. brrrr....i know, some of you reading this from Chicago and Minnesota don't have sympathy for me.
-I turn 30 years old tomorrow.
-4 years ago today a dear friend of mine, Aaron Marrs, died in a crab boat accident off of the coast of Alaska. He was a friend of mine from about 11 years ago and we reconnected in 2003 when I started attending Sojourn. I know many of his friends and family are thinking of and missing him this day




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tera!!!!!!
The pumpkin pasta was pretty good, but I think I would add more spices to it next time. The boys loved the sloppy joes, too. Keep those recipes coming! :)
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful DAY!! And stay warm in that nasty 8 degree weather :)
Post a Comment