Friday, January 9, 2009

San Diego Zoo

Yes, I am still blogging about our trip to California even though it was over 2 months ago. You wouldn't believe how many pictures we have. We also had such a great time that I want to share it.



Ruby was so ready for a nap before we headed to the zoo but we wouldn't let her have one (so she was sleep in the car for 2 hours). She was in prime meltdown mode until we gave her a paci and turned Baby Einstein on...she sat perfectly still on this couch until it was time to go.

I never get tired of taking pictures with my husband. Thanks to Sharon for fixing my hair that day.

Look at this weird guy. He stood like this for the longest time. It was really kind of creepy.

Who let these guys out of their cages? Okay, that was my husbands corny joke. :)


Check out that huge hippo behind Ruby's head!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I am so jealous of the San Diego Zoo! I would love to go there!! I would be posting pics for weeks too if I went to California!

Tina said...

we love the pictures of the zoo! you guys look great! Your brother likes the idea that you have of planning a meal for each night!