We are home from Texas. Pictures to come.
I figured I would go ahead and let everyone know that we have officially chosen a name for baby girl #2. We have decided to name her Telia (teal-ya) Abigail. We chose the name Telia because it was Brian's great grandmother and we liked the name. We wanted to chose an Old Testament name for her middle name and we both really liked Abigail. She was one of King David's wives who exemplified a life of faith and obedience to God rather than to man. Somehow we have not had a hard time deciding on names...at least for girls. We have not argued or struggled much over either of our girls names which has been a blessing. So far the pregnancy is going well and we are so thankful to God for blessing us with little Telia already.
If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see a ticker for how far along in the pregnancy I am with Telia and a ticker for how old Ruby is currently.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name! You guys are so creative! I might enlist your help for my next one! :)
Great name choice! I can't believe you are halfway through already!! You get to see her face in just a few months!!!
I also LOVE the name!
Post a Comment