Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meal Plan Monday...a day late


So, I am a day late...got my motivation back this week by reading some meal plans on I'm an Organizing Junkie. This is a tough week for meal planning because I am trying to use stuff we already have and not go to the grocery (at least until the weekend). Also, we didn't get our usual weekly vegetables from our CSA due to tons of rain so I will have to pull something out of the freezer.

Monday- Meat loaf, cheesy rice, and collard greens

Tuesday- Two Step Chicken with salsa, rice, and veggies

Wednesday- South of the Border Sizzler

Thursday- Spaghetti with chicken and homemade pesto sauce and freshly grated Parmesan. My friend Jenni gave me her recipe so I am making pesto this week. If we still have some veggies around I will throw those in.

Friday- Roasted pepper, feta, and lentil salad with salmon patties

Saturday- Dining out because we will be busy all day at church and then at a wedding.

Sunday- Spaghetti Squash bake (basically I do this like baked spaghetti but just with spaghetti squash)

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Read my blog. All thanks to you!