Sunday, September 27, 2009

Recipe Roundup

So, I am not going to do a meal plan this week because I don't have enough brain power to plan it right now. I will, however, do a round up review on the ones I used this week.

The Ranch Style Chicken tasted great BUT beware if you are not used to cooking with bacon grease. We don't eat bacon much and this calls for you to use the grease to cook with the chicken. Let me just say it gave us some serious stomach issues and we probably won't cook it again.

I did make a few pumpkin recipes that all turned out great. I made the Dairy/Egg Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies which were yummy. The consistency was a little more like a muffin top but it was still good.

I also made the Pumpkin Burgers which were very similar to sloppy joes with a kick. They were great.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe that I made was AWESOME! I have become a little addicted to the one that you get at Starbucks. This was a lot nicer on my pocketbook.

No comments: