Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates

I am now 31 weeks pregnant! I passed a big milestone during week 28...that was when I went on bedrest with Ruby. Thankfully, I am not on bedrest now although my doctor does have me on some restrictions just to be safe. This pregnancy is much different than my first...I am feeling pretty good now (minus the lack of sleep)and we can't wait to meet little Telia in 2 months.


This is a picture that my good friend Jessica took of Ruby and I. She took more pics of Ruby the week of her birthday that I will post when I get them. She is a great photographer.

Ruby has changed so much in the past month. She, of course, is still talking up a storm but her ability to start having some form of conversations with us has been especially surprising. She said her first out loud prayer this week and it went like this: "Thank you for Papaw, thank you for Daddy, thank you for soup." She had her 2 year check up last week and I was very surprised to find out that she is in the 90Th percentile for height and the 89Th percentile for weight!! Maybe she will be tall like the Laffin's and not short like the Faith's.

Brian and I have been nesting, nesting, nesting. We have cleaned out rooms, gotten rid of furniture, and rearranged things. Our house has become much more clutter free and more inviting. I love it and am so glad that Brian has gotten on board with my desire to nest.

1 comment:

Lorie Crandall said...

cute family pic! Tera, you're looking great!