Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meal Plan

I changed my mind and decided I felt well enough to do a meal plan so here goes:

Wednesday- tonight we had some sort of greens from our farmer, sweet potatoes, and black bean burgers (recipe from my friend Kristyn)

Black Bean Burgers
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 onion, diced
  • 1 can black beans, well drained
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 2 slices bread, crumbled
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp season
  • seasoned salt
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • oil for frying
mash it all together and fry in skillet with oil.

Thursday- Chicken in a Pot recipe from my friend Kathleen

Friday- Spaghetti Squash with Spinach, Raisins, and Walnuts from this awesome new blog that my friend Ashley showed me. I don't like walnuts so I will probably use pine nuts

Saturday- Sloppy Lentils in Crock Pot with salad

Sunday- Pasta with Pumpkin and Sausage and salad if we still have some lettuce from our CSA. Thanks to my friend Beth for this recipe

3 comments:

Marc and Gretchen said...

I'm excited to try to black bean burgers...I always buy the morningstar ones. these sound much better!

Beth Morgan said...

I hope you are feeling better Miss.
Love
Betth

Beth Morgan said...

I hope you are feeling better Miss!
Love
Beth