* My friend Rachel gave Ruby and Telia adorable dolls that her sister Melissa made. I will take some pictures and post them on here. Ruby is already attached to both of them and calls them Ruby (the bigger one) and Baby Telia (the smaller one). The Ruby doll had to leave us tonight because her arms were "sick" and Ms. Melissa had to fix them...she handled it pretty well.
* St. James Art fair was a lot of fun although I didn't really find anything that I wanted to buy. I did purchase a cute homemade ornament for Telia and we had a bunch of yummy food including a pumpkin roll and pumpkin pie ice cream. Mostly we had a wonderful time with our friends from the north Erik and Smith. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures.
* We have less than 5 weeks to our due date!
* I have been researching more in depth about cloth diapering and am thinking of upgrading my system. I started using the cloth diapers this week again with Ruby and tonight she threw a fit when we tried to put them on her...I am afraid the covers are too small and hurting her legs...especially since she kept telling me yesterday that her legs hurt when I would change her.
* Ruby is all about changing her babies diapers. Today she wanted to put a diaper on her bear and yesterday she kept telling me that Pooh Bear poo pooed.
* I am looking for a couple of cute matching outfits for Ruby and Telia to have. I also want a Big Sister/Little Sister shirt. I know, I am one of those cheesy mom's who thinks it is sweet when their kids match. I think I found some shirts on Etsy that are cute. Check out more stuff at the Lullaby Loft shop

* Speaking of Etsy...my friend, Kathleen, from college has a new Etsy Shop. Check out Kathleen Jean Photography by clicking on this This is my favorite picture that she has up.

* Brian and I have been taking the Financial Peace University class at church. It has really helped get both of us on the same page with our finances and is helping us be better stewards of our money.
that is all




3 comments:
Thanks for the PLUG!! I love those t-shirts, I think matching sisters are adorable :)
Yay for Ruby! :) Glad things are going better with giving up the paci!
I am not sure if diapers.com would have the diapers you are looking into-but if they do-you get free shipping on orders over $49 bucks and if you are a first time buyer you can get $5.00 off your first diaper order-and I don't think there is a minimum amount requirement for that... It might be worth looking into. :)
I just have to tell you that I love love love your blog background! Can I copy you?
Post a Comment