Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meal Plan Shhmeal Plan...How about some favorites

It ain't happening this week people! We are down to very little and I don't know when I will be going to the grocery store.

I did make these Gluten Free Muffins with Berries and Bananas yesterday.
I didn't have maple syrup, cardamom, or cinnamon and I added rhubarb and blackberries (from my mother in laws garden). Lesson learned. I really needed some of that stuff to make it taste better. I will attempt these again and leave out the rhubarb...better to save that for pie.

I figured it was time to share some of our favorites right now


1. LOST has been amazing this season!


2. We have been listening to a lot of sermons from Mars Hill Church in Seattle.



3. Lose It! This is an application on our itouches that helps us count our calories. Brian used it while I was pregnant to lose a lot of weight and now we are both doing it together. It is a great app.


4. Coupons. nuff said

5. La Rosita in New Albany is the best Mexican restaurant we have ever been to. Don't even think you have one that compares because we will fight you over it.

Got the picture here which is also a great review on the restaurant. We have taken several friends and family to La Rositas and they all love it (except my parents but I think they must have messed up taste buds).

No comments: