Gaaaaaaahhh!! I am obsessed with cute kiddos in Easter clothes. I actually waited 40 minutes after church just to see miriam in her special dress. Totally worth it.
And in response to yr comment on the farm post.... Girl we've had such similar experiences and now we seem to be following suit in our thinking of the future. Although I suppose yr a little more in a place to make some long-term decisions while I'm slightly limited as an unsettled singleton :) .
It's worth keeping around though- rather than throwing it in the "selling out" trash pile. I worry I would become horribly selfish if moving out to the country but then it does open up many good opportunities we miss in feeling guilt (including family members that might live there)
Anyways ... I have no idea really but recently I've been thinking how everyone plants churches in the cities while rural areas are often left in a mediocre, moralistic, essentially dead church without the gospel.
So wanna come plant a church in Crawford County with me?
(oops! I just wrote you an email through a blog comment. Sah-weeeeeee)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love their dresses. :)
Gaaaaaaahhh!! I am obsessed with cute kiddos in Easter clothes. I actually waited 40 minutes after church just to see miriam in her special dress. Totally worth it.
And in response to yr comment on the farm post.... Girl we've had such similar experiences and now we seem to be following suit in our thinking of the future. Although I suppose yr a little more in a place to make some long-term decisions while I'm slightly limited as an unsettled singleton :) .
It's worth keeping around though- rather than throwing it in the "selling out" trash pile. I worry I would become horribly selfish if moving out to the country but then it does open up many good opportunities we miss in feeling guilt (including family members that might live there)
Anyways ... I have no idea really but recently I've been thinking how everyone plants churches in the cities while rural areas are often left in a mediocre, moralistic, essentially dead church without the gospel.
So wanna come plant a church in Crawford County with me?
(oops! I just wrote you an email through a blog comment. Sah-weeeeeee)
Post a Comment