Monday, October 3, 2011

What?!?! A Meal Plan

Yes, folks I actually am making a meal plan this week...although I cannot say that it will be very interesting.  I am sure that most of my followers here on blogger know that we are pregnant again.  This is the official blog announcement and I hope to put up some ultra sound pic's tomorrow.  So, needless to say, this is the reason that I have not been blogging much and the reason why I have not been cooking much.  Here ya go:

Monday- Tortellini soup with crusty whole wheat bread

Tuesday- Chicken piccata with salad

Wednesday- Leftovers and/or pb and j with some fruit

Thursday- Smoked sausage, sour kraut and macaroni and cheese

Friday- Beef enchiladas with black beans and salad

Saturday- Celebrating my brothers birthday with a cookout so I don't have to cook

Sunday- Spaghetti with Brian's special sauce

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

I need recipes for Monday & Tuesday. :)