Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meal Plan

Okay, here is what is cookin this week here in So. Ind.  I am trying to use what I already have as much as possible.  I'm  also trying to add more vegetarian options to be healthy and to save money.

Sunday Crockpot Meatloaf (sort of following these directions ) with carrots, broccoli and wild rice.

Monday  Cobb Salad with Chicken Bacon, Avocado and Veggies (thanks to my friend Tessa for the inspiration).  I will probably check out Smitten Kitchen's Cobb Salad too.  I have had it saved for a long time but never used it.  We won't be adding the eggs, sadly, because of Brian's allergy and because I am staying away from them right now too. 

Tuesday Grilled Cheese/PB&J and Tomato Soup (Community Group night so we need to keep it simple)

Wednesday Vegetarian Tortilla Soup with Tortilla Chips (thanks for the heads up on this Laura)


Thursday  Taco Salad with Ground Beef

Friday Grilled Salmon with Baked or Grilled Sweet Potatos and Apples


Saturday  Kale and Goat Cheese Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms with Whatever Veggies are on Sale this Week

Sunday Pumpkin Pasta with Kale

I'm looking at this meal plan and not sure that it will pan out.  I will try and whatever I don't make will go on the next weeks plan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you how much I love looking at your meal plans? They help inspire me. You have three children and I have one, why does this make me feel so l-a-z-y?

Anonymous said...

Have I told you how much I love looking at your meal plans? They help inspire me. You have three children and I have one, why does this make me feel so l-a-z-y?