Monday, January 28, 2013

Meal Plan

This week we pick up our first meat CSA from Barr Farms.  We will get one month supply of beef, pork and chicken.  I actually  did a three month meal plan to be able to order all the meat that I needed and hopefully it works out well.

Sausage with Sour Kraut and Baked Apples

Fish Tacos on a bed of Lettuce with Avocados

Homemade Chicken Soup using the Homemade Bone Broth I made today  (if you have never read the nutritional value of quality bone broth you really should click on that link and read about it)

Steak with Sauteed Kale and Onions

Zingy Tuna Salad (minus the onions and peppers)

Hamburgers (bunless) with Sweet Potato Fries and Green Beans

2 comments:

Lachlan and Terri said...

Your meals are so fancy! I'm looking forward to following along though. We just bought amish raised beef and have loved it!

Lachlan and Terri said...

your meals are fancy. I'm looking forward to following along, and drawing inspiration. We just bought Amish raised beef and have loved it!