We have come to love this cookie recipe a little too much. This week I made them twice. Once for my friend Julie's birthday and once for my friend Rachel's birthday. I thought I would share the recipe that we found last winter
INGREDIENTS
1 cup butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, stir in the rolled oats, white chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
---Instead of using eggs (because of Brian's egg allergy) I used Ener G egg replacer but you can use eggs if you are not allergic or a vegan. :)
**********************************************************
1st time at the beach in May!




No comments:
Post a Comment