Monday, August 18, 2008

No news is good news



Nothing much has been happening here lately so I am posting about my new table cloth. You know how I make goals and lists for myself well, I also give myself rewards when I meet those goals. One of the rewards I gave myself for meeting a goal was a new table cloth from World Market. Believe me, when you set goals it is very helpful to give yourself rewards along the way to keep yourself motivated. Here is my new table cloth with some veggies from the farmers market.




*****************************************************


Ruby at Christmas time. Notice our Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the background. small baby, small house, small tree, and even small dog. that is how we roll around here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really hurting for news today, huh? : ) But the baby sure is cute.......

Lorie Crandall said...

nice tablecloth! i love that you're rewarding yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE world market. They just opened one in our area! It was soooo exciting!!

Lorie Crandall said...

i love the new pic of your fam for your profile picture!