Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


I am so thankful that I get to be a stay at home wife/mother. I love being at home with Ruby and being the person who teaches her and takes care of her. I am getting to enjoy keeping the house, cooking and learning to organize. I also love that I have a flexible schedule to spend time with friends and to go with Brian on business trips at the last minute. The daily sacrifices that we make are absolutely worth it to be able to be at home with Ruby. I wouldn't change it for the world.

I would love to hear what you are thankful for today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Friday now, but I'm thankful for having a big family. It's great to know that there are so many people who are obligated by blood to help you in a pinch. It makes me want to give that gift of a big family to my kids.

Lorie Crandall said...

2 things:
1. I'm thankful to have a friend that all the way in Louisville that I value & appreciate. :) So glad that space doesn't separate us.
2. I'm thankful to be able to go back to school! I recognize it's something not a lot of people get to do!